The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following position to be hired on permanent basis:
- Maintain information on website regarding women financing,
- Contribute branding of the bank Collect the cash from branches,
- Work with partners and facilitate entrepreneur training for women,
- Work with partners to increase women banking capacity,
- Participate in the development/amendment of products and service that suits women,
- Follow up the status of credit risk analysis by screening women applicants,
- Collect sex dis-aggregated data,
- Monitor implementation of allocated FYC and credit for women,
- Performs other duties as required by the supervisor.
The right candidates need to have these charactertics :
- BA in Accounting, Banking & Finance or related fields with 2 years of experience in cash management and banking operations or Diploma in the same fields with 4 years of experience in cash management and banking operation.
About the Company
Enat Bank is a private financial institution established to provide effective, efficient and full-fledged banking service, focusing on addressing women with financial access, aiming at development, business growth and profitability to meet the expectation of all its stakeholders. It is also where the career of promising banking talents are shaped into seasoned banking professionals with challenging but conducive working environment. Value adding and committed Management Team and enlightened and forward looking institutional vision along with the attractive compensation packages is what has already been in place to attract and retain employees.